Toshiba Tvs Nice Small Screen Lcd Tv Why Do LCD Tv's Have Such A Bad Picture?

Why do LCD tv's have such a bad picture? - toshiba tvs nice small screen lcd tv

Ok, so in my house, we were HAV living room TV to almost 3 years with or as a projection bulb and have a heart somtehing sold. imean you know what? They told us it was an LCD at the time, but now tell us that somethign else. In any case, that is television beautiuful. always with us. and our old CRT TV with the help of CONVERTR field are also perfect pictures.

but I felt it was time for a big TV-Nice. I wanted one, just like the TV room. oh this is a picture of perfect beauty. everyeon he said, for a 32 "TV, I do not have 1080, only 720 S. I saw several groups and seemed to guess all the best. Wanstead really impressed. I thought the only way to do it.

Now they have moved the 32 "set in my room. And I'm sitting at about 4 or 5 feet away from him. But it hurts my eyes! Its look so hard for me. I sat down at about 2 meters TV 42 "and not your eyes hurt. These and other LCD I've seen in the store to take a picture and they fuzzish my eyes hurt to see.Quality in the LCD, I looked much better than analogue.

I have this TV: http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-REGZA-32CV ...

who does well when you play shows in 1080 i. I noticed this in the TV sets from many others who were more expenisve it. Why are TV-720 LCD is worse than the analog transmission in 1080, I was not?

3 comments:

mikedami... said...

I think the problem we see is that this is an LCD, but has a large LCD screen, a small Olevia LCD HDTV, and in my experience, it was a large table, I saw a big difference in the resolution of a digital channel standard definition and high definition channel

Then I have one Sony Bravia LCD HDTV and Olevia was large in comparison to search for a string and in the same way that I was on the Olevia in the Bravia, poor quality, the BRAVIA only because it is larger, and he himself was not fuzzy garbley just a little more (like a video on the Internet)

The type of television you speak with a light bulb is a CRT rear-projection TV, or maybe a DLP TV

Grumpy Mac said...

All standard-definition signals look like garbage in all HDTV. This film is - a tube designed for nine-inch black and white, and has the head of the technology in 1948 was. And to be backward compatible - will also keep a DVD of this standard.

The TV companies have 70 years experience in an attempt to signal seems good old TV / hide the imperfections of a TV tube. HDTV is not worth it, because its main purpose is high-definition images. Even if they increase with standard-definition compatible - it's like a diary: are all the defects with a high-resolution display. This standard definition is not worse, better.

The TV will look good with either 720 or 1080 signals. Upgrade your service for more HD channels and standard definition forget.

cubzfan6... said...

I hope that makes sense, the new TV has the ability to give great, but at the same time also very good at exploiting the weaknesses of a bad photo. Lines of resolution and refresh rates are not better than the old TV, so you better see the things good and bad.
their high-definition picture and DVDs must be good if they are not launched successfully. let me know if you need help. bman_68@yahoo.com

Post a Comment