Strep Causing Swollen Gums Swollen Glands And Bad Breath, PLEASE HELP!?

Swollen glands and bad breath, PLEASE HELP!? - strep causing swollen gums

Two weeks ago, suddenly all of my swollen and I was much known about them. I had this disease, so I thought it was or streptococci. I went to the doctor who tested for STREP and mono and I did not. They said that my spleen was swollen a little bit though. The doctor had no antibiotics because my white blood cells is perfectly fine. The fact is that my neck does not hurt, although my glands are huge. What worries me most about my bad breath! They said the white pus caused. Now the white pus, it is difficult (only) a small part, and swelling of my glands were a bit down ... But yesterday my friend told me that my breath smelled terrible. I rinsed all use the time to chew gum constantly, as I am aware of the smell! Is it just the thing that makes the odor, or could also be that my glands are so great ... or is it something else?

Just need to know how bad my breath away, and what is behind.

Thank you all so much:)

1 comments:

LX said...

for a physician or an otolaryngologist glands

Post a Comment